1. Write about something you are interested in.
2. Use text and images without overdoing coloured fonts or glittery
3. Use CC images(found on Flickr), screenshots, or your own artwork.
4. Use ( juicy ) vocabulary and include details.
5. Add live links to make posts engaging and interactive.
6. Have a parent edit your work before publishing.
7. Use video and images to support your writing.
8. Write an appropriate length blog post(think paragraphs not sentences!)
9. Use only use one exclamation mark! Find more powerful words to show excitement instead of more exclamation marks.
Have a look here to refresh your memory!